This bare raised floor is specially designed for easy cable layout in intelligent buildings. The outside of the raised floor is made of high-quality zinc cold steel sheet, the top and the bottom are both superiorly deep-stretching zinc cold steel sheet. Advanced spot welding technical structure is applied to the top and bottom of the raised floor, and in the middle is filled with lightweight cement of special ingredients developed by HUIYA. In this way, the finished products feature high loading capacity and durability.
Huiya Bare Raised Floor Features & Advantages
- Our solid OA bare raised floor panels is manufactured to exact tolerances deliver the ultimate in design, loading performance, underfloor air condition, cable management and versatility.
- Durable, long product lifecycle brings high economic efficiency.
- High loading capacity and mechanical strength for high traffic and heavy duty areas
- Surface was coated with static epoxy powder, light gloss, anti-wear and anticorrosion;
- Corrosion resistance, wear resistance, shock absorption, fire prevention, waterproof, dustproof
- Using under floor space to well manage cable systems that connect computers, telephones, photocopiers, and other office equipment
- To meet the requirements of intelligent multifunctional buildings, the OA bare raised floor can match with movable trunking to lay and maintain various types of pipelines.
- Easy to install, assemble, change, maintain, and clean. Flexible, easy to use.